Wednesday, August 18, 2010

...and another...

I collect blog roll additions like they were free signed first editions. In the case of Dazed Rambling, I should've found it sooner as this is James/Winter, who is one of us.

What do I mean by that, you may wonder? Wonder no more, perplexed one. We who blog on sf&f tend to find ourselves in similar corners of the universe. There is, in fact, a singular planet which draws/creates many such bloggers. It is the planet SFFWorld and we are it's predominant life-form, if I do say so myself. ;-)

So head on over and visit James' place - just don't pet the Grrthalian, it's not what it appears to be.

Nevermind, you'll know it when you see it...or when you're missing an arm.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm an addict of SFF world. I am a chronic forum lurker. For some reason I find myself way too intimidated to actually post. Ha... I'm pathetic ;)

PeterWilliam said...

Nonsense, the more the merrier. The majority of members at SFFWorld are rather friendly. As with any internet forum board, however, there are always a few who're willing to start something over nothing (relatively speaking).

James said...

Interestingly enough, Sarah makes up for not posting on forums by using my blog as sounding board for rants. Not that I blame her, the name of the blog is apt for such.

Thanks for posting this, I love subjecting a greater array of people to my terrible blog.

PeterWilliam said...

My pleasure, James. We (species: sf&f) will conquer the world eventually, one soul at a time.

Sarah said...

James, I still feel dumb about ranting. I just can't help it. I'm blaming the fiery red-headed temper I have and the fact that I tend to spew verbal diarrhea as soon as I start typing. Anyway, I'm glad you don't mind...

And PeterWilliam, we SFF readers should start a missionary campaign for world domination or something like that.

PeterWilliam said...

I know Eisenhower beat me to the punch on this one, but I'm thinking "Operation Overlord".

Post a Comment