Saturday, March 6, 2010

Upcoming Interviews

Lately, I have been working on a couple of interviews, among other things. Both are with authors sporting new releases this month. The real news about that is where those interviews will be posted. That's right, they won't be posted here. I will post and link to them here, though.

Ah, I can't tell you where they will be posted yet, as knowledge of the location requires top secret clearance. The location is, in fact, under construction. Updates are forthcoming, as they develop.

There is a least one person "in the know" now, but he's trusted and would've been involved, had we been quicker with the concept.

5 comments:

Tyson said...

I'm curious as to where they are going to be posted. I will be checking back often until I get the answer.

PeterWilliam said...

Heh heh. I've got several people to consult before any announcement can be made. :D

Seak (Bryce L.) said...

:D

ChrisW said...

My guess would be Speculative Book Review

PeterWilliam said...

Ok, ok, so its not really top-secret.

Post a Comment