Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Blog Contributor


DominicWilliam explaining the finer points of the illustration art in his latest ARC. How in the world does a six-month old receive more ARCs than I do? This is sick.

Extra contributors on a blog? There's been talk about the topic, and other associated generalities, around the sf&f blogosphere. Only the Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy, ahead of the discussion curve, merely picked up Bryce Lee (masterfully done). Gav, at NextRead, considers the matter. Larry, over at OF Blog of the Fallen, decided to take the matter in the direction of community-based, geometric asexuality...or something to that effect.

My take on the issue? As they say in that region south of Canada, and between the Champlain and Connecticut River valleys, "Hard sayin', not knowin'." No, I definitely have something relevant on that topic, but...not...just...yet. Sooner rather than later, I should think.

3 comments:

Alec said...

Heh. Whats he reading?

PeterWilliam said...

I think it's If you give a Cat a Cupcake. Hard to say, he's got the whole series.

Seak (Bryce L.) said...

I need to do a blog post about this, but I guess "they" say that it doesn't matter if you read to your child, it only matters how many books you have in your house, or in other words that the parents themselves are big readers - from Freakonomics.

I think you're gonna have a reader on your hands. :)

Post a Comment