Friday, January 8, 2010

C.S. Friedman News

Ever since the Christmas vacation, I've been watching C.S. Friedman's page like a hawk. On it, she has this:

COLDFIRE SUPRISE COMING!
No, it's not a new novel...but it's very cool nonetheless, and it will be announced here sometime in December. Stay tuned for more details!

I've been hitting that page like a punching dummy to discover the surprise. Unable to resist any longer, I emailed Ms. Friedman to ask if she would drop even a smidge of a hint. She did!! She responded saying,
There will eventually be a short story, having to do with the origins of some things in trilogy. It's quite exciting. Unfortunately, it is also quite behind schedule, so at this point I am not quite sure when or where it will appear. You can watch the page for that!

Nice! A little more Coldfire never hurt anybody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's been on her page for probably at least a year. Geez. Old news anybody?

Anonymous said...

You may want to talk to Pat. I think it's going to be in his "Speculative Horizons" anthology.

Alec said...

Probably one of my top 10 trilogies. Loved Coldfire. Can't wait and thanks for the update.

Post a Comment