Friday, August 7, 2009

speechless

While I am currently reading James Barclay's Dawnthief, I'm not setting any speed records. I should have it finished this weekend and be moving onward from there. This brings me to the real reason for my lull in activity: DominicWilliam.

That's right, there's a new addition. At merely 3 days old, he continues to develop unbelievable levels of charm. I'm already polishing off Lloyd Alexander's Prydain Chronicles for Dominic, in order to begin his own various literary adventures.

I've now spent countless hours staring at a sleeping face, entranced and utterly speechless. You go, 'lil Dominic.

pictures coming soon....

2 comments:

Neth said...

Congrat! Fatherhood is wonderful (if tiring).

PeterWilliam said...

Thanks, Ken. It's unbelievable!

Post a Comment