Tuesday, June 30, 2009

between books

I'm still finishing up Enge's Blood of Ambrose. Aidan Moher has a review of it up on his blog. My review will probably be a bit more favorable than his, but his criticism of the book is solid.

I just saw a review I really liked. I had seen the author's name (James Maxey) before, but wasn't sufficiently piqued to put it on the wishlist or investigate further. FBC is my favorite review blog, however. This review was more than enough for me to look a little deeper.


I then went and poked around Maxey's blog a bit, as well as looking a bit further into his Novels of the Dragon Age series. It's definitely going onto the wishlist. If you've read any, or are more familiar with Maxey than I (which wouldn't be hard), let me know. I'd love to hear more impressions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment